Pennsylvania Immigration Attorneys Assist with EAD Work Permits

Experienced lawyers in the West Chester area deliver advice on securing employment authorization documents

If you are in the United States on a temporary basis but wish to work, Murphy Law Firm can help you apply for the necessary permit available to those who do not have a work visa. Known officially as an employment authorization document, or EAD work permit, it's available to asylum seekers, international students and aliens seeking an adjustment of status. This photo identification issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services allows non-permanent residents to work lawfully in this country for a specified period of time. We assist clients who need to apply for or renew an EAD work permit so they have the document required for lawful employment.

Pennsylvania advocates provide comprehensive counsel to nonimmigrant job seekers

Our attorneys can help you with the filing of Form I-765, which starts a review that can take a few months. If your application is approved, your permit is issued with an expiration date. We can also assist if you already have a work permit that needs renewal. If you are seeking an adjustment in status, we may be able to help you combine this application with one for advance parole, which would allow you to exit and re-enter the United States.

Contact our Pennsylvania immigration attorneys for assistance in getting an EAD work permit

If you require the legal authority to work in the United States, Murphy Law Firm can represent you in your effort to obtain the necessary documents. Call our West Chester office at 484-653-6140 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.

Contact Us


Our Office