Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Asylum and Refugee Status, Citizenship & Deportation Defense
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Murphy Law Firm is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Asylum and Refugee Status, Citizenship and Deportation Defense cases. Based in West Chester, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Pennsylvania. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Murphy Law Firm has a thorough understanding of Pennsylvania law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Sometimes, a move to the United States can make a crucial difference in the lives of people facing persecution in their native land. If you or someone close to you is threatened in another country, our attorneys at Murphy Law Firm can help you seek asylum and refugee status.
- Our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys help lawful residents complete the requirements to become full citizens of the United States. We can guide you through the entire citizenship process.
- Our experienced immigration attorneys defend clients who are facing removal proceedings brought by the U.S. government. No matter what grounds they are citing to expel you, we will fight tirelessly to protect your rights throughout the deportation process.
- If you want to get a job but lack a work visa, our experienced immigration attorneys can help. At Murphy Law Firm, we can bring you through the process of applying for an EAD work permit.
- Our experienced attorneys represent multinational executives, managers, professionals, skilled workers, artists, entertainers and athletes in all manners of employment-based immigration, including lawful permanent resident status (“green cards") and nonimmigrant work authorizations.
- Our experienced attorneys explain the procedures and requirements that are involved in family-based immigration. Most of our clients are U.S. citizens or permanent residents who need to learn about the best ways to obtain entry into the United States or permanent residence for a relative. We have the skills and knowledge necessary to help your family.
- Our dedicated attorneys assist clients who are seeking to obtain permanent residency status in the United States. We can handle all of the legal requirements associated with your application to get a green card.
- Our experienced attorneys represent clients in cases involving employment-based immigration, family-based immigration, nonimmigrant visas, naturalization, deportation, international adoptions, green cards and more. We guide you through the complicated immigration process, allowing you to continue living your life.
When you retain the services of Murphy Law Firm, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable West Chester law firm today
Murphy Law Firm sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in West Chester. Call the firm at 484-653-6140 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.